Everlast has weighed into the workout tower market with this absolute gem. Here’s our full Everlast VKR Pull & Dip Power Tower review for the UK market.
- Dipping handles
- Multiple grip pull up bar / chin up bar
- Back support to perform leg raises / knee raises
- Press up handles with foam grips for comfort
- Punch bag hanging bracket for separate bag to be placed on
- Sit up bar with foam rollers
- Solid steel construction
- High density foam upholstery ensures comfort
- (Inches): Width: 48″ x Length: 65.4″ x Height: 82.7″
- Hanging height for punch bags: 74”
Minimal parts and simple instructions make this a doddle to construct. You should be up and running within an hour.
Everlast have a great pedigree when it comes to fitness equipment and their reputation in boxing is a bonus here with the added punch bag station. You don’t get a bag with it but then again that’d cost extra and not everybody needs it.
This can an be weighted down with additional weight plates if necessary so you will not suffer any problems in that department.
We love the bar on this thing which allows for several variations of pull-ups. If you’re looking for a great value all in one gym then you can’t go wrong with this bad boy.
This tower is available at £279.99 at the time of writing which is a massive bargain by all accounts.